The teams from Travail Kitchen & Amusements and Pig Ate My Pizza are back for the third annual summer Travail Lakeside Party. What started off as a small BBQ in our parking lot for a couple hundred people has grown into an epic thank you event for thousands of Travailians and those who like to party!
Sunday, June 26th from 1-8pm
Lakeview Terrace Park in Robbsindale, MN
Advanced General Admission: $10 per person, plus a service fee. Online ticket sales will end at 11:59pm on 6/25.
Day-Of Tickets: $13 - cash only!
Kids under 12 are free
Kickstarters of $50+ get 2 free tix - check your email for details!
Admission tickets cover music, games, etc. Food and drink tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $2 each. Most food and drink items cost between 2-4 tickets.
Potato Salad Taco - smoked bbq pork shoulder with potato salad & chives
Elote - roasted corn, parm mayo, pimenton
Shrimp - yucatan style skewered
Fried Chicken - with jalapeno honey & compressed watermelon
Sexy Avocado - crispy garlic, lime mayo, carne asada or salsa verde
Travail dog - boudin blanc
Coconut Creme Puffs/ Butterscotch
Fair State, Surly, Fulton, Indeed, Sweetland Orchard, Bauhaus, and F-town. We will also have water, a lemon-lime drink, Sangrias, and a Lakeside Cocktail taster from Aviv Vodka.
1:15 pm Roe Family Singers - http://www.roefamilysingers.com/
3:00 pm Sarah White - http://www.sarahwhitemusic.com/
4:45 pm Bad Bad Hats - http://www.badbadhats.com/
6:30 pm Viva Knievel - https://soundcloud.com/viva-knievel
FUN AND GAMES
9 Hole Inflatable Mini Golf Course
Off With Your Head
Plus other surprises, especially for kids!
PARTY TIPS AND INFO
• It looks like we have good weather on schedule for the party, so plan on catching some rays and wearing a good layer of sun screen. This event will happen rain or shine!
• Bring dat paper! Cash only accepted for food/drink tickets. One ATM is located on site.
• Everyone planning on sipping a few cold brewskis, sangrias, or Lakeside Cocktails must be 21+ to drink. Bring your IDs. We will be checking them at the entrances.
• No outside food or beverages. Food and drink tickets will be available for purchase at the event - bottled water included among these options.
• No folding chairs, umbrellas, bags, or other potentially hazardous items will be allowed. Purses, diaper bags, & blankets are allowed.
• Our party is sprawling - there's lots of fun to be had everywhere! Please respect roped-off and restricted areas or you will be kicked out without a refund.
• You will receive a wristband upon entering the party. If you need to leave the event, you must have a wristband to re-enter.
• No pets. We love pups and parrots or whatever little buddies you might have, but please leave them home for this event.
PLEASE CARPOOL, BIKE, BUS, or WALK to this event. There is limited parking and we want to be respectful of the neighborhood. There are limited spots at the park, including some handicap spots and a place to drop off & pick up. Bike racks will be located outside the party entrances at the park.
Some of the neighboring businesses have also offered us parking in their lots, but PLEASE be respectful of areas they have roped off for their own customers. The lots are located near the park at St. Petersburg Restaurant & Vodka Bar and the American Legion at the corner of 36th & Bottineau Blvd and the North Memorial Home Health Clinic off of Broadway between 36th & Abbot Ave N.